Dart Group PLC’s strategy is to continue to grow each business organically through the provision of high quality service. We achieve this by meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers in each business area.
Aviation - Jet2.com and Jet2holidays
We will expand our aviation and package holiday businesses by focusing on growth in both the leisure sector of the airline market and the tour operator market. In particular, we will continue to:
- invest further in our in-house IT capabilities to develop the Jet2.com and Jet2holidays websites to ensure they provide our customers with an outstanding service and experience.
- operate a carefully tailored programme of flights to popular leisure destinations using our fleet of 737-300s, 757-200s and newly acquired 737-800 aircraft, including expansion of operations to encompass additional bases as opportunities allow.
- grow Jet2holidays, our ATOL protected holiday operation, by packaging a broad range of carefully chosen hotels ranging from self catering to all-inclusive, with Jet2.com scheduled flights to offer flexible holidays to a wide range of destinations.
- develop existing and new partnerships with the travel trade to make flights and holidays available through all distribution channels.
- deliver passenger charter flights for a broad range of customers to maximise aircraft and crew utilisation.
- provide a high quality service to the Royal Mail for whom we operate eight 737-300 “Quick Change” aircraft on night services, with these aircraft being available for passenger activity during the day.
Distribution - Fowler Welch
In ensuring we grow Fowler Welch, we will:
- provide a full range of logistics solutions from a nationwide network of distribution centres offering storage, case picking, and national distribution of both ambient and temperature controlled products.
- invest further in IT to provide the highest quality customer service at the best possible value to a broad range of customers, working closely with them to meet their particular needs.
- consider selective acquisitions if sensibly priced opportunities arise to extend our capability and complement organic growth.